Popup overlays :
Popup overlays feature is here! This new and amazing feature allows site owners to present popups on top of their sites. It can be used as an Upsell message, a promotion, a registration form, and so on. Moreover, a popup can be used as a new inSite action. Watch our Popups overview video below, and click here to view sample popups
A popup is managed internally as a page with a few differences from a standard page (no header / footer, no dedicated URL / SEO settings, it is not part of site navigation, and it cannot be hidden-per-device). Popups support three main use-cases:
Managing popups :
- A popup is triggered by clicking on a link / button on the site - Lightbox.
- A popup as an inSite action - Triggered by inSite triggers.
- A popup which is always displayed on a specific page(s) / all pages - Through inSite (no trigger).
- Popups are managed in the left-bar under “Pages & Popups” section (previously “Manage Pages”).
- Similar to creating new pages, creating new popups is based on templates. Duda provides new popup-templates which can be used. **Internal note: Pop-up templates are managed in private custom templates which are not exposed to standard users.
- The user can edit an existing popup, rename, duplicate, or delete it via the popup’s context menu.
Duda’s popup-templates samples:
New themes :
We are releasing four new themes - Vet, Blank store, Toys store, and Flower store. See screenshots below. **Note that the new themes will be available a few days after the release.
H1 - H6 Headings in Global design :
We have added the option to set the text style (font, size, color) for H1 - H6 heading as part of the text global design. Note that till now we have supported only Large title (H1) and Small title (H3)
Copy / Paste column :
A new inline editing option was added which allows the users to easily copy / paste an entire column. Users should first select the column (select container → column) and copy it. The column can be pasted to all pages in the site, including header and footer.
Image slider improvements :
Users can now edit or replace the image in each slide. In addition, we have made sure to use three default images when adding an image slider.
New alignment option in the Contact Form :
A new option was added to the Contact Form edit panel to edit the alignment of the submit button.
A new “Blog” tab on the templates page :
We have added a new “Blog” tab to the templates page which will be used as a new category for all blog related templates.
New live chat integration :
We have added live chat for DudaPros into the platform.
Cancelling inSite trial :
We have canceled the 30-days inSite trial. inSite is now fully available in all DudaOne plans.
Get plans APIs (for a specific account) :
Two new API calls are exposed which return all available plans for the specific account. The main use-case is for accounts in which we configure custom plans.
**Please note that similar to other API calls, the API user must be granted with the SERVICE_ACCESS_PLANS role.